SIRCO M are manually operated modulable and modular multipolar load break switches.
They make and break under load conditions and provide safety isolation for any low voltage circuit, particularly for machine control circuits.
Through the use of accessories, SIRCO M can be transformed into multipolar load break or 3/4 pole changeover switches provide on load changeover switching between two sources or two low voltage power circuits, as well as their safety isolation.
Conformity to standards
UL 508, UL98
SIRCO M is available in X versions
SIRCO M fully integrates sectioning, breaking, control, switching and associated protection functions.
Within a single product, SIRCO M offers front, right side or left side operation. Its highly functional design enables the device to be easily transformed from a load break switch to a changeover switch, offering a highly innovative modular solution for numerous applications.
A wide range of accessories
A single standard module, which can be complemented with a choice of accessories, offers a range of advantages:
- Clear choice of devices.
- Flexibility to adapt to the most varied applications.
- Reduced stock management and storage costs.
Its wide range of accessories means that the SIRCO M can be upgraded even after it has been commissioned, enabling future requirements to be met.
Compliance with major certifications and approvals
The SIRCO M range of load break switches have been designed, qualified and tested according to the criteria defined by standards IEC 60947-3, UL508 and UL98.
This process guarantees a high quality level for the product which is fully adapted to arduous operating environments.
- Data center - Power availability for servers
- Data center - Power availability for precision cooling
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors
- Building - Power availability for IT infrastructure