The EMergency CPSS range (Emergency Central Power Supply System) has been designed to answer your needs in terms of power supply for your safety system. All our Emergency products are compliant with standard EN 50171.
Conformity to standards
EN 50171 compliant
- IP20 enclosure compliant with EN 60598-1.
- Fast battery charge: 80% in 12 hours.
- Battery protection against damage due to a polarity inversion.
- Battery protection against deep discharge.
- Long-life battery with 10-year life expectancy (only for 6 kVA).
- Designed to withstand 120% of the nominal charge during the entire back-up period.
Robust with high availability
- True online double conversion technology (VFI) assures high availability and total load protection in any environmental conditions.
- Reliable solution in a wide operating ambient temperature up to 45°C.
- Standard Over Voltage Control Device (OVCD) protects the UPS and the load from dangerous mains peak-voltages.
- Modular battery extension flexibility enables limitless autonomy configuration.
- Hot-swap modular battery extension increases back-up - even after installation - according to the load criticality to be supplied.
- UPS with powerful battery charger for modular battery extension to:
• ensure constant and reliable operation using external high capacity batteries,
• provide power supply continuity during long outages,
• ensure a fast recharging.
Easy and error-free installation
- Quick and simple installation: no configuration necessary on first startup.
- Compact tower UPS system saves space in the operating environment.
- Installation according to the load criticality to be supplied.
- Building - Power availability for life safety
|Pn according to EN 50171 (kW)||1,5||5|
|Inverter max withstand power EN 50171 (kW)||2||6|
|Input / output||1/1|
|Rated voltage||230V (1ph+N)|
|Voltage tolerance||160V to 300V||160V to 276V|
|Frequency tolerance||± 2%|
|Power factor / THDI||>0,98% / <5% >0,99|
|Frequency tolerance||± 0,1%|
|Overload UPS designed @ Pn||110% for 5 min. 130% for 5 sec|
|Dimensions L x P x H (mm)||192 x 428 x 322||225 x 416 x 354|
|Protection degree||IP20 (EN 50171)|
|Acoustic level (dBA) 1m (ISO 3756)||< 52|
|Type||VRLA with 5-year life expectancy||VRLA with 10-year life expectancy|
|Charging capability||80% of back-up time in 12h|
- 1 slot for communication options.
- Dry-contact card according to EN 50171.
- USB port for UPS management based on HID protocol.
- MODBUS RTU (RS232).
- LOCAL VIEW software for local UPS monitoring and shutdown for Windows, Linux and MAC OSX.
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface for easy UPS monitoring, even for less specialist users.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- Environmental Monitoring Device (EMD).
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.